In the early days, asbestos was extremely popular and widely used in the construction industry. However, the popularity and use suddenly had a negative impact. This is due to the fact that, researchers found out that asbestos was capable of causing health issues. This research forced majority of countries to ban from using asbestos. You can learn more on asbestos with the help of their most common facts.
- Majority of asbestos manages to get out of our body. The problem is when the small portion that manages to enter the body can cause severe health issues. Chest pains, breathing difficulty, cough with blood are some of the symptoms of asbestos.
- Ignoring or not taking proper precautions can cause death to an individual.
- No individual is ever safe from getting exposed to asbestos no matter the amount as stated by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
- Even after going through treatments, risks are still there in the individual who has been exposed to asbestos.
- Every year in USA, 3000 people face issues related to asbestos exposure. The problem doesn’t stop there as the number keeps increasing.
- Only after the individual crosses the age of 30 the symptoms are then revealed by asbestos. This is problematic as it can become too late for treating the patient.
- Smoking was the core cause of lung cancer. However, a smoker is known to be more in danger since asbestos is another cause of causing lung cancer.
Based on these common facts, hire a professional who offers services like asbestos removal in Brisbane.