It is important to maintain the integrity of your safety equipment. Appliances need to be properly serviced only once a year, so all you have to do is mark it on your calendar. You don't need to do this if you use a trained professional to do the work and set up an annual contract. They will contact you when your service is due.
Maintaining any type of equipment owned by your organization is always a good idea; it extends the life of the equipment and ensures that it performs as intended when you need it. goes. If you don't have time to organize things yourself, delegate the duty to an employee; there's bound to be someone who enjoys this type of work.
Servicing a fire extinguisher the UK is one of the things you are required to do by law. You can also save yourself the cost of a fine just because you failed to do it.
Why should I hire a firefighter?
- Servicing a firefighter is a legal requirement, and no one likes to pay a fine.
- This will make you and your employees feel safe, knowing that you are properly equipped to deal with an emergency.
- Safe workers are productive workers.
- If you do not have time, entrust the organization of safety equipment maintenance to an employee.
- If no one in your organization is qualified to do the job, set up a contract with a specialist company.
Lastly, your safety equipment is to be maintained by law, and this will make your workplace a safer place. Servicing a fire extinguisher once a year doesn't take as much time as compared to the benefits you get from it.